This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal

Bumps on the bottom of the penis shaft (on skin)

Posted By Mike on March 09, 1998 at 03:16:45:

For about 6 or 7 years now I have had some bumps on the underside of the shaft of my penis.  These "bumps" closely resemble goosebumps, with the exception that they are always present and visable.  They especialy stand out when I am errect.  These bumps start from the skin on my testicles and go up along the bottom of my shaft.  I am not circumsized.  The skin that covers my glands does not seem to be effected by the phenomenon.  I am 21 years old and have never had sex so it is deffinately not a sexually transmitted disease.  I have been masterbating since I was 5 years old by using a pillow and rubing against it with the underside of my penis.  Sorry for being so honest but I feel it is important to know, and I would be too humiliated to tell this to a doctor in person.  The bumps did not appear until I was 14.  I doubt that I am alergic to the pilow because my genetalia is the only part affected.  There have been a few times that the bumps decreased in number (about 30%) but have remained fairly consistant and stuborn.  I have tried "rubing alcohol" for a few feeks and it burned real bad but had no effect.
I can not express how greatfull I would be for any clue as to what the phenomenon could be and any information you could provide me with.  I would also like advise as to what type of doctors treat these dissorders.
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1