Urology Community

CT or MRI for finding blockage

For years I've been suffering from testicle pain (mainly in the right side).
It was first diagnosed as a vericocele, but lately the urologist realized the pain origin is a dilated vas deference on the right side.
He thinks there's some blockage in that system and now I need to go to MRI or CT.
one urologist recommended MRI and another one recommended CT.
I'm not sure, and I need to decide very soon which test to do.
Can you please help me with that? If we ignore the cost, which test is better for diagnosing the cause of blockage?

Thanks a lot !!
The CT scan would hit you with a large dose of radiation, while the MRI would not, therefore, if you have a choice, go with the MRI.  Another option may be an ultrasound which also does not use radiation.