Urology Community

Can UTI kill you?

During the time I went abroad for a social dating tour, I seemed to have symptoms of UTI. It would start to burn when I pee and my genitals would start to hurt from time to time. I’ve done some research on the effects and cures but since mine just comes and goes, I decided not to get it checked. It’s been four months now and the burning sensation has not yet subsided. It still comes and goes even if I’ve been on water therapy. Is it because of what I ate or drank during my trip abroad? If so, could it be something else other than UTI causing these symptoms? Should I even get it checked?
Of course you should get it checked.  Without a diagnosis you have nothing to research, really.  It could be anything, but if it is an infection of any kind, the longer it goes untreated the worse it gets.  Will it kill you?  Probably not, but for anyone reading this, part of the urinary tract is the kidneys, and yes, kidney infections can do a lot of damage.  Go see the doc ASAP.
yes it can kill,go get medication