Urology Community

Can kidney stones cause pre-matrure ejaculation problems?

I have a long history of kidney stones. Ive passed a fair number of fairly large stones and have also had lithotripsy. My latest CT revealed no large stones, but i still have smaller ones in my kidney.

Recently ive also had a severe 'bout' of PE. In years past this has not been an issue for me as I can usually last for a substantial amount of time during intercourse. Right now, I have little control ejaculation after i become erect. Its almost as if soon as i become erect, i ejaculate. It starts with a lot of semen leakage beyond what i would consider normal pre-***.  To me it feels completely physical and not mental.  Stimulation feels more elevated than usual after i get an erection.

Impossible to tell but it almost feels like something is in my bladder. This problem is the same during masturbation or sex with my wife.

Is it possible that my stones have cause some sort of physical damage thats causing over stimulation?

Im at my wits end and its damaging my marriage.
The process of ejaculation is in two phases, emission and expulsion. In this there is involvement of vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate gland, urethra and its muscles. Kidneys have no role in ejaculation and hence kidney stones is not a cause for premature ejaculation. It is most often caused by anxiety and too much stimulation. Depending on when premature ejaculation has started, it can be primary or secondary. The treatment of premature ejaculation is having a psychological session with the couple, stop-start or squeeze-pause techniques, desensitizing creams and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) in severe cases.

I would suggest you to consult a venereal and sexual health expert and discuss this with him. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.

it actually has nothing to do with primary ejaculation. YOu may opt to try using some techniques if your think you are experience this P. E. problem.
I know these people are saying that there is no connection, however it seems quite odd that the only time I have problems with pe is days before I begin noticing the other signs relating to a kidney stone.  This problem, at least for me has become a recurring precursor to the inevitable passing of a kidney stone.   My theory lies with a possible slight enlargement of the prostate and testicles due to inflammation.
I am not a doctor but i am definite that presence of stone disturbs prostate and related genital organs.You take gelsemium 30 one dose,and belledona 30 after that ,dont repeat. Also I would suggest you to consult urologist for taking silodosin for a couple of weeks....u will retain your normal state.