Urology Community

Can the superficial dorsal vein be removed for cosmetic reasons

I have a large superficial dorsal vein the spirals on my shaft that I find very unattractive and I want to know if it’s possible to remove
  Do you have thrombosis of the dorsal vein?  That's called penile Mondor's disease. That's when it is going to be more noticeable and problematic.  You have no other issues than you don't like the way it looks?  Removing it for cosmetic reasons is probably something you'd have a hard time finding any surgeon to do.  It still serves a purpose.