A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

Chalky Urine, Irregular Wet Dreams and Premature Ejaculation

Hi,

I'm 25 healthy and lead a sporty lifestyle.
I used to be very sexually active few year ago which had stopped for 2 years now.

I had very serious premature ejaculation and that's why i stopped having sex and hope that I could recover by doing so.
But even I don't get involved sexually, I still feel the urge of ejaculation whenever I encounter erotic sights/thoughts

And even since i stopped the active sexually life I start to realize cloudiness of my urine.
It doesn't happen every time i pee, but sometimes it gets really bad that the urine seems almost white.
And this usually happen only during day time. Urine usually becomes clear from evening onwards.
When time I have chalky urine I usually feel tired and sleepy.
I went to the doctor before but that day was clear so nothing was wrong

Also I start to have irregular wet dreams ranging from 2 or 3 days to 2 weeks.

I believe these events are corelated somehow.

Hope to get some advice from you

Thanks
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi.

Chalky or turbid urine may suggest an underlying urinary tract infection, kidney stones, and semen in the ejaculate.

I understand your concern. You have noted some problems with your sexual response and I think this needs further evaluation from a urologist. I suggest that you seek consult with one so that a urinalysis may be done and a complete examination including a prostate examination may be performed.

Premature ejaculation appears to be psychogenic in origin."Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic disease involving the male reproductive tract or any known lesions in the brain or nervous system. The organ systems directly affected by premature ejaculation include the male reproductive tract (ie, penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, testicles, and their appendages), the portions of the central and peripheral nervous system controlling the male reproductive tract, and the reproductive organ systems of the sexual partner  that may not be stimulated sufficiently to achieve orgasm..." .Sexual therapy may be indicated here as some techniques have been used to help with premature ejaculation eg "the stop-start or squeeze-pause technique popularized by Masters and Johnson."

Source:http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic643.htm

Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.