Urology Community

Checking weight normality

Hello sir,
I am 24 years old ans my height is 5 fit 8 inches and my body weight is 55 kilograms so is it normal if not then what is normal weight for that height? Give me the suggestions?
For a 5 feet 8 inches male, ideal weight should be around 140 pounds or 63 kgs. So you need to gain some weight.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing