Urology Community

Chronic Klebsiella Urine Infection antibiotics not working

Im a 40 year old woman, desperate to start a family, had 3 miscarriges, UTI was diagnosed Nov 05, urine cultured showed klebsiella, >100,000orgs/mil,sesitive to cefalexin and trimithroprim, since then these have been prescribed 7 times 1-2weeks at a time 250-500mg 3xday. I have even been prescribed a cefelexin 500mg as a prophylaxis, these antibiotics have had no impact on the infection, subsequent urine culture tests have shown I still have Klebsiella, with the same info above. I Was referred to Urologist,Cytoscopy normal apart from showing cystitis, scan of Unirary tract normal,a biopsy was done on the bladder, said I had follicular cystitis due to chronic klebsiella urine infection. It is a year on,recent urine culture still showing Klebsiella, Dr still prescribing same anti biotics, have tried altenatives like medicinal herbalist(been taking a herbal prescrition for 4 months) and watefall D Mannose (works like cranberry but stonger)My body clock is ticking cant put off trying for baby, but am afriad of the risks if I still have infection, and wonder if the miscarriages were caused by the infection (2 of my miscarriages were in the last year)where do I go from here? why are the antibiotics shown to be sensitive to klensiella not working? Can any body help me?
I HAVE IC AND I NOT ABLE TO HAVE A BABY, THE REASON YOUR HAVING MS IS MAYBE BECAUSE UTI INFECION. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN EVEN IN MY OWN FAMILY THAT UTI CAN CAUSE PREMATURE LABOR.
To whomever this may help (I don't see time stamps to these posts for some reason). .klebsiella is very resistant to antibiotics because it's protected my a biofilm (look this up, destroying the biofilm is the key to getting rid of the bacterial infection). U have to take things like serrapeptase to break it up. Then, take an antibiotic (I use natural ones like grapefruit seed extract, lauricidin, or a high quality oregano oil). Then when all the muck (like heavy metals and klebsiella) is released from the biofilm, mop it up with something like zeolite or redmonds clay. So break up biofilm, kill the suckers, then clear it out of ur system. 3 steps. About 45 mins apart.
This gives hope to a lot of people but could you tell us how much of each you use a day and for how many days.  Thank you.
Hello, I want to remind everyone that we are not doctors and specific recommendations as to how to treat something is something best discussed with your doctors.  Good luck