Circumcision?

I am a 15 year old male and have never been circumcised. But for pretty much as long as I can remember I have had this problem. My foreskin is closed very small at the top so when I pee the tip of my penis expands like a balloon. No pain is associated with this but when I ejaculate it pulses out instead of "shooting" out.

Should I be Circumcised?

Have you tried retracting the foreskin prior to urinating?
And the foreskin will retract during masturbation or sexual intercourse.

If you feel that the foreskin is too tight over the glans, it could be paraphimosis or phimosis.

This can be corrected by circumcision, but if you prefer to retain your foreskin, in view of its rich sensory supply and participation in sexual pleasure, you can discuss options including preputioplasty with your urologist.

Conservative management also includes application of steroid cream to the foreskin for over 8 weeks.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
Regards

T
I can't retract my foreskin. The head of my penis cannot fit through the small opening at the end of my foreskin.

In light of this what do you suggest?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community