Constant (24hrs a day!) feeling of being at point of climax

For nearly a year now I have been suffering from a problem which has made my life a misery.

I woke up one morning with a 'tension' in my penis - the kind of tension you feel when you are about to ejaculate.  This feeling has never gone away.  It leads to me, as you might imagine, to ejaculate prematurely, but the physchological effects of my penis feeling like this are much worse.

I am constantly thinking about what it wrong with me, constantly aware of my penis and this sensation.  I simply can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life.

I have only just been referred to a urology consultant after a year of seeing my doctor, but I am worried it will be explained away as being physcologicaly induced.

The nurse I saw today had a lot of sympathy for me, but had not come across a case like this before and was not inclined to believe it was a physco sexual problem.

I am in a happy, loving relationship, however, do to our circumstances and living arrangements have only been sexually intimate a handful of times in the last two years, and I have to say, this 'feeling' appeared when I awoke one morning when my frustrations were at their highest.  This mus surely be a co-incidence as the problem is very physical indeed and I am constantly jabbing my penis with my finger in frustration!

Has anyone come across a similar case before?  I would be most grateful for any adivce at all.

Thank you
There is no medical condition that you are suffering from.The symptoms that you are having are due to psychological basis and not having intercourse or ejaculations on a regular basis.
Masturbation is the answer but don’t overdo it.in the manwhile you can also consult a urologist.
I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.Warm regards.

Hi Doctor,

Thank you for your helpful response. Unfortunately, one of the side effects of what I am feeling is the need to masturbate, so I do so as frequently as I can and do so at least twice daily.

This can ease the symptoms temporarily, but they will roll back 'round again quickly.

Does this inform your opinion?  Would you still say this is a psychological problem?

Thanks again

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community