Urology Community

Continual Issue

For the last year or so I have had discomfort around the "base" of the head of my penis, mostly in a single spot.  I have had a burning sensation in the urethra that is always present and worsened when ejaculating.  It external penile discomfort appears to increase after ejaculation/intercourse.  All a scale form 1-10 at most times the discomfort is about a 4 ranging up to 8.  Sex is becoming more and more bothersome!

I have had multiple visits to the Dr. blood test, urine tests for UTI's and STD's and even a few round of treatment of antibiotics for good measure.  

In the last week I have had sever lower back pain and pains in the groin and upper thighs as well as discomfort and sensitivity to the testicles.

How are you? What were the results of the tests? With your back and thigh pain, one differential that we can also consider is musculoskeletal or nerve-related issues. X-ray of the back and complete physical and neurologic examination will help rule this out.  Have this evaluated further for proper management.

Take care and do keep us posted.
The results of the previous tests were negative minus HPV1.  I also had an x-ray of my lower abdomen and pelvic area with no diagnosis.
Correction... HSV1
My husband has severe pain after ejaculation and has for the past 8 mths or so.  We have no intimasey and he refuses to see a Dr.  I am very worried for him as his father had bladder cancer.  This has stopped all intunasey all together.  What could it possibly be  He has to lie still with a warm rag on his penis area for atleast 30 minutes after sex..
My husband has severe pain after ejaculation and has for the past 8 mths or so.  We have no intimasey and he refuses to see a Dr.  I am very worried for him as his father had bladder cancer.  This has stopped all intumasey all together.  What could it possibly be?  He has to lie still with a warm rag on his penis area for atleast 30 minutes after sex..