Urology Community

Damaged urethra??

I had a chlamydia infection 4 months ago and despite the antibiotic treatment and negative STI-screening i´ve had burning in my vagina area (probably the urethra). Everything got much, much worse after a check for condyloma with strong vinegar at the STI-clinic when it by accident got in contact with my urethra. I didn't think of it much and just rinsed it pretty quick of not thinking that it might have got in to the urethra....
Can my urethra have been damaged forever now? Im in so much discomfort with the burning problem, stinging, spasms in the urethra etc that im getting crazy...Could this be a sign of Ureaplasma that my clinic is unwilling to test for?
This was six weeks ago...will it ever heal? Please help
When I used to get UTIs and treat them with antibiotics, I always ended up with a yeast infection and it was not easy to figure out the difference between the two problems.  So you may need to treat for yeast, including cutting out sugar and sweet drinks and bread, etc and taking a probiotic.  

There is a condition called interstitial cystitis, which you can read about, but hopefully it's not that.  I think there are things you can do with diet and I would look into herbal remedies.  

I just looked up nigella sativa, and it treats both UTIs and interstitial cystitis.  This is an herbal oil you could order on Amazon.  I take it every day as it cures everything right up to death.  You want a highly rated organic, cold-pressed form of the oil or pills.