Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

Do i have a yeast infection?

hey ive been having cloudy penile discharge that ive noticed over the last few days... also i have a slight prickling itch that feels as tho it is inside my urethra in my penis. Any answers on what this could be as i am starting to get a little bit paranoid.... i have had no recent sexual activity apart from self masterbation last time i had sex was 2 months ago and that was protected! what could this be
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,

From the symptoms a number of possibilities are coming to my mind the chief ones being excess phosphate crystals( to test it, take a small sample of your urine and drop a bit of acetic acid (vinegar) in to it. If it is phosphates, the urine will become completely clear immediately), urinary tract infections, bladder infections or kidney stones or infections and std’s like chlamydia.

You may need a series of investigations like urine examination, urine culture, culture of the penile discharge, ultrasound or cystoscopy to confirm the diagnosis. Please consult a urologist and get it done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.