Urology Community

EXTREMELY CLOUDY urine

I have h ad an ongoing issue for the past 4 years that no Dr can diagnose. ALL tests come up negative or "normal" .  THe past few days I have had some pain in my kidney area that follows with pain at the tip of my penis... this morning when taking my morning pee, when my urine hit the toilet water it literally looked like someone was pouring milk in the bowl... it was EXTREMELY CLOUDY and literally looked like a billowing cloud in the water... it also burned like hell when I urinated.  Went to urinate again about an hour later and my urine was normal, and there was no burning sensation.  This has happened in the past and the Dr dismissed the issue when I brought it up to him- he did a urine test and it once again came back normal.  Any ideas what the hell the cludiness could be and do ya think it is a serious issue?

From the symptoms a number of possibilities are coming to my mind the chief ones being excess phosphate crystals( to test it, take a small sample of your urine and drop a bit of acetic acid (vinegar) in to it. If it is phosphates, the urine will become completely clear immediately), urinary tract infections, bladder infections or kidney stones or infections.

You may need a series of investigations like urine examination, urine culture, ultrasound or cystoscopy to confirm the diagnosis. Please consult a urologist and get it done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.