Urology Community

Ejaculation Volume

I have a few questions regarding the ejaculate/ semen

Where exactly is the majority of the fluid being produced? Is there a way to boost fluid volume? I've heard that wet dreams happen because the body needs to release excessive semen but I heart at the same time that the body is able to reabsorb semen that is not needed anymore - why the wet dreams then?
that's interesting - I've always thought the seminal vesicles make the majority.

How long does it take for the prostate to get full then? Is the prostate then also the  reason for wet dreams?
i believe the body will reabsorb the extra sperm....but not the semen fluid.  After a vasectomy the sperm is absorbed into the body, but the fluid is not.