Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

Epidytimitis Help

Hello, I'm a 20 yr old male with recurring testicle pain. I've gone to my GP several times and seen a urologist about 3-4 times and the pain persists. It all started one day after going to the gym, felt like some urine flowed backwards while lifting heavy. Went to my GP, got tested for std but came back negative so they gave me a shot in the rear and put me on doxy for 2 weeks and I felt better. About 3 months later pain came back, might have been because of gym again. During this time I was having sex with a female friend but always used protection. Went again to GP they recommended a ultrasound and then sent me to urologist and the urologist just gave me doxyc and a strong pain med, ended up going to hospital from chest pain due to pain med. Pain persisted and after several doses of doxyc the pain is still there. Sorry for the long post but if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks !
1 Responses
1340994 tn?1374193977
This could actually be from a tight psoas muscle or iliopsoas.  Google it and read about this pain.  A nerve can get trapped.  You might need to learn the correct yoga type exercises to loosen this up and release it.  It is not a quick process.  

Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.