First urology appointment

I am having my first urology appointment in a few weeks. I am 23. What will they do?
To go to a specialist, such as a urologist, you would have to have certain symptoms that your general practitioner could not fully deal with.  So, at that appointment, the urologist will help you with those symptoms.  
Will they do any tests or anything?
The urologist will probably do some testing to help diagnose your problems in order to provide the help that you desire.  
Everything will depend on your particular symptoms and what the doctor needs to do to arrive at a diagnosis.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community