Urology Community

Frequent Urination - Male 47 years old

Hi - I am a 47 year old male and a diabetic as well. I've had a situation where I feel the urge to uriniate almost every 15 to 20 minutes and this has been there now for about 2 weeks. I went to see the doctor after the first few days, and they checked my urine. No issues with Sugar etc., and they did a Urine culture which came back with no issues as well. They prescribed Cipro on the basis that there were some traces of Bacteria. I am almost done with the Cipro dosage (7 days) and also have been drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice. No relief at all. Is there something else that could be causing this? What should I look to do (or have checked) next? Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
This could be benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) causing some retention and frequency.