Frequent Urination

I was given antibiotics and I was wondering if that was the cause of my frequent urination
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What you seem, to be having is called polyuria.The first possibility that needs to be ruled out is diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus.I would suggest that you get your blood sugar levels estimated.If the symptoms persist then pls get other possibilities ruled out.

The other possibilities are interstitial cystitis, interstitial nephritis,lupus,hypercalcemia,hyperthyroidism,hypopituitarism,hypoaldosteronism,hypokalemia,renal glycosuria,Addison’s disease and polycythemia.Pls consult a urologist and get these possibilities ruled out.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community