Urology Community

Frequent Urniation, Pain in balls, Dribble after peeing

Well to start off im a 22y male.... Was tested positive for clamidia, got treated, still had pain in testicals, with frequent trips the bathroom with only small amount of pee to come out with weak flow...and after im done peeing i have extra pee dribble out even after milking and taking my time to empty.... I went back and they did another swap and treated me yet again, first time was 7 days Deoxycline, 2nd time with a big does of zithro and bactrim.....Im still having the same problems nothigns any better.. still waiting on the results from the test.... but im worried it might be something out.....Sometimes i get a pain in my testical when i ejaculate....Sometimes i feel a tingle at the end of my penis, but the burning isnt there anymore when i pee like it was before...... can anyone please help
Thanks for writing to the forum!

One simple explanation is for pain in testicles is sexual arousal that does not end in ejaculation can cause congestion in the sperm carrying tubes. This causes a dull aching sensation in the testicle also called ‘blue balls’. This is harmless and usually the pain disappears within a few hours. Some relieve the pain/discomfort through masturbation.

Pain in testicle could also be due to infection, like prostatitis, epididymitis or orchitis. Get a culture sensitivity test for both semen and urine done. Orchitis presents with some redness and swelling in the testicular area. Also it could be due to referred pain of kidney stones. An ultrasound of the lower abdomen will be able to rule out kidney stones. It could also be due to varicocele or spermatocele. An ultrasound of the testicles will diagnose cancer, varicocele and spermatocele. Urethral strictutres due to recurrent UTI, a stone blocking the urethral opening of the urinary bladder, enlarged prostate with prostatits and certain cancers of bladder and prostate cause dribbling urine.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. You should see an urologist regarding this. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!