MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Frequent urine /clear

I had a kidney stone 6 weeks ago which since has passed. Since then I have been under a lot of stress and havent been eating. I have been need to pee a lot more and it feels more like the tip of my penis. I have no pain no blood, urine dip test all clear. I have no idea if its the stress or something with kidneys. My pee is always clear and yet I don't drink that much. 36 yr male.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Would not be a bad idea to check in with your doctor. Passing a kidney stone is a mother bear. It is very normal to have frequent urination after passing a kidney stone. But this has been awhile now.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community