Urology Community

Groin Pain

For the past 2 months I have had pain in my lower groin.  I have also had shooting pain in my testicles. I have also had shooting pain down the penis shaft.  I have also had very itchy testicles.  I have been tested for stds so its not that.  The pain in the groin is constant and get pretty severe at times.  The testicle pain is horrible.  Any idea what this could be? Could it be some type of infection?
Such kind of chronic groin pain can be due to kidney disease like kidney stones, glomerulonephritis, inguinal hernia, nephritis, osteoarthritis and urinary system causes.

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography ,prostate specific antigen blood test and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advise you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.