Urology Community

Help with tip of penis uncomfortable feeling?

Hi, please help me!

My penis feel sensitive and the tip has a somewhat uncomfortable feeling, like it's sore. My genitals feel a bit warm. I stupidly had unprotected sex with another female about two months ago, and had no problems until three days ago. I went to the gym and I think the rubbing of my shorts triggered this feeling that has been on/off since. The other female in question has told me she has no STD's and no similar symptoms to what I am describing.

There is no discharge, no bumps, no visible change in my penis, and no burn as I pee. I just need the toilet a bit more frequently, but that might be down to nerves.

I'm 26 years old, and I have no STD history I can recall. It has been many years since I've had a test but I have had one continual partner for the past two and a half years without any problems. My partner has also not had a test in a while. I went to the doctor today and she took a urine sample and said it sounds like a UTI or thrush, but I'm awaiting the results on Monday.

I am terrified I am going to lose my girlfriend over a stupid mistake. I feel like I am overthinking this feeling as it feels really tiny, but I can focus on anything right now. Please help.