Urology Community

I am experiencing weird situation. Can't figure out. Plz help...

I have a weird condition. Like one month before it was all going good and can ejaculate a thick white and satisfy amount of sperm but after one month I am suddenly ejaculating watery and small amount sperm and also difficulty in urination and have little pain in testicles. So I went to uro doc and he test me with CT abdmn, urine test, creatine test. And yes I got all normal reports but still it is not figured out that why this is happening. At last he consulted once again with specialist radiologist and told me might be I have prostrate congestion. So he given me some medicines.
I want to know is this all may a cause of prostate congestion.  Plz help anyone bcuz I am in a pain. Thanks for advance. Can I continue with medication or go for any other test....