Avatar universal

I am having early discharge problem. Please advise.

I am 31years old & recently got married. Now during master bad, I am realizing that due to early discharge we are not happy with our sexual life.
Whom should I consult ( Which Doctor) for this problem? Please advice me.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
Thanks alot Dr. I will soon consult with urologist .
Helpful - 0
1711789 tn?1361308007
Hi there!

Premature ejaculation could develop in young adults due to a variety of causes. Psychological stress, performance anxiety, depression, neurogenic disorders peyronie's disease, body image issues, medications, alcohol, smoking, drugs/medications, hormonal imbalance, radiation therapy, kidney failure, metabolic disorders, multiple sclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, prostatitis, urethritis etc. just to name a few. Anxiety and stress play an important role in the development of erectile dysfunction; and is the most common possible cause. You could try being relaxed and working on the psychological factors. It might also be beneficial to get rid of factors like smoking/ alcohol/ drugs, if involved. In case this doesn’t work; I would suggest seeing your primary care physician or a urologist for an evaluation of the above mentioned causes and appropriate specific treatment.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.