Urology Community

I can't ejaculate...I had kidney stone surgery two years ago

I had kidney stone in September 2014. The stone ruptured my urethra. So the Dr. went in and I guess blew up the stones. I had to wear catheter for about two weeks. Everything has been fine until about ten months ago. I can't no empty my bladder. I can't control my bladder either and I can't ejaculate. I lost some feeling in my penis. I can get a erection but it does not last long. This all happen kinda over night. I have no pain. I'm forty-nine years old this should not be happening yet. Please help.