Urology Community

I have erection problem not able to get erect

I am 18, i masterbrate everyday but 1 time a day. I try to control masterbration .. as i controled past 10 days.. but i watch some photos i keep my penis erect.. after 10 days i saw that my erection getting weak.. i tried to keep my storng erect but day by day erection getting weak i masterbrated when weak but it totally weak,, i watching nude photos too but not able to get erect and lack of sexual desire because of erection problem.. what i have to do.. please tell me a solution please help me..
Try to cut down on your masturbation from every day to every three days or even less and see if that will restore your physical responses as well as your mental sexual interest which is also a factor.  Too much masturbation can sometimes turn into a routine or just going through the motions, so the outcome is not so exciting as it could be.  
Oh i almost like left masterbrate now my feeling is if it get cure then i be ok.. i am little scared about future..
I heard about a procedure that will make an ED man semi-hard permanently does anyone know about this procedure and the name of it?