Urology Community

I want a total penectomy.

I want me penis amputated because, I have penile bleeding, and frequent urinary tract infections. Who would be able to perform a penectomy in Florida?
I am 77, had a partial penectomy in 2000 due to cancer, I am not clear on you condition, however, I have had recurrent uti's  since, the infections get more complicated, symptoms now are confusion, slurred speech, they resemble stroke symptoms, antibiotics have their own side effects, please consult with several qualified urologists regarding your condition, not many have any experience with penectomys, I found a urologist in early stage that wanted to do a full penectomy, so he could write a thesis in the harvard journal, I am telling you your request should be the LAST resort, many complications, I would trade bleeding in a heartbeat, wear tena mens pads and keep looking for qualified specialists, pray, and keep looking, post update if possible.