Urology Community

IC and foam in urine

I have IC and it is quite hard to deal with sometimes..I go through phases where it feels like it goes away completely for a few months, and then it is back on an active cycle for a year or two. I am use to it by now, but I am currently in an active cycle..For the last 5 days I have had a heavy frothing type foam in my urine...I know this could mean I am spilling protein..but I recently had tests done (about 5 months ago)and my kidney function showed as normal..I have been extremely fatigued lately, but my Dr. told me Chronic Fatigue syndrome can accompany IC..My question is...why would I be spilling protein in my urine, that is not consistent with IC is it???
Hey,
I don't have anything insightful to say or anything, other than my mom has IC and I feel for you.  When she was first diagnosed she felt quite helpless and frustrated.  It seems to be such a frustrating disease without a lot known.  If my mom has any insight on the situation I will leave another comment.
Best of luck,
Kaitlin
GET SECOND OPINION, I HAVE IC AND IT IS VERY PAINFUL AND SOME DAY YOU JUST DON'T KNOW AND I AM GOING TO KIDNEY AND UROLOGIST CURRENTLY. IT TOOK THEM 7 YEARS  AND MULTIPLE DOC TO FIND SOME OF THE ISSUES.