Urology Community

Inflamed Meatus

I have been having issues the past 1.5-2 weeks. It started with a hard time passing urine. I would always feel as though I had urine left in my urethra. I would drip quite a bit after peeing and could not hold a steady stream. I also had the sense that I would be dripping in my pants but nothing would actually come out. I didn't have any discharge or increase in urination. Also it didn't burn much but looked very dark and cloudy.
I went to the dr and had a urinalysis done. I tested negative for Gonnorhea and Chlamydia. No inflamed prostate and no UTI. This was last Wednesday, five days ago. Since then the urine passing has gotten progressively better although it still feels as though i have some trapped inside. However my meatus often looks puffy and red. This seems to come and go.
I have been putting antifungal and cortisone cream on for the past day and some of the redness has definately subsided. However on side of the meatus lips still seems to "open and portrude out." I don't know if this is normal or if it could be caused by my underwear. I also had it act like that one time after sex.
I had been on Doxy prior to going to the dr. Could this be candida?