Urology Community

Irritated Meatus

This is my first post on this site as i am down to my last resort. My meatus has been extremely irritated almost all the time for the last 6 months, it is extremely sensitive and rubs against my boxers with no other symptoms. I believe it started from unprotected sex but do not believe it to be an STD due to numerous negative tests and no discharge. I am on my 2nd urologist and he is completely clueless as to what is causing it. From what ive gathered by reading some of the other similar posts, it sounds like some sort of bacteria/yeast infection that can settle in your prostate. I told this to my urologist and convinced him to let me try Cipro for a month which i am currently on. Before this I have tried a list of the following prescriptions:
-Clotrimizole anti fungal
-Flucanozole 2 days
-Doxycyclin for a month
-Azithromicyn 1 dose
-Clotrimizole with betamethasone cream
-Pyridium
-another dose of Flucanozole 2 days
-metronidazole with Azithromicin Z pack
-And now Cipro

As you can see I have been very proactive in trying to deal with this and it is causing me to become depressed to be still dealing with this. Please help me out and share some insight on the issue at hand.