Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.3k Members

Is this overactive bladder?

I have alot of issues going on from a previous brain surgery. Ever since that eyars ago, I've been on an anti duieretic (DDAVP medicine). It makes me urinate less because without the pill, I will go to the bathroom every 20 minutes! But recently we discovered I don't need that pill, I need one for overactive bladder instead. But, Im not sure I have that either. You see, I urinate every 15 minutes (small amount like 2 ounces). But water is retained in my stomach! (oddly enough, DDAVP retains water, but to your bladder)...Is this really a sign of overactive bladder or does it sound more like a gastro issue? I also don't have leakage and never had an "accident."
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.