Urology Community

KIDNEY STONES

OK SO EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT I HAVE BEEN SUFFORING FROM KIDNEY STONES  WELL IM ON ANTIBIOTICS AND I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH THE MOST HORRIBLE PAIN FROM A URINARY TRACT INFECTION IT BURNS SO BAD IT IS ALMOST UNTOLLERABLE IT ALWAYS GETS LIKE THIS WHEN IM AT THE END OF MY ANTIBIOTICS. WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL? I HAVE BEEN DRINKING A LOT OF CRANBERYY JUICE THIS MORNING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NOTHING IS WORKING
A urinary tract infection is also associated with increased frequency in passing urine. Do you have that also?
You can take tylenol for the pain.
Also drink at least 2 liters of water.
You can also use a heating pad to relieve the pain.

Do avoid spicy foods, caffeine, and alcohol.
Urinate as often as you feel the urge to do so, even though it may seem tedious, as it cleanses your system.
Wipe from front to back to avoid further infection of the tract by bacteria from the anal region.
Avoid using any deodorizing agents or chemicals near the vaginal or urethral orifice.

Repeat the tylenol after 4 hours if the pain recurs.

regards