I feel that you should go to Emergency, tell them exactly what you said here. Tell them that you feel you should be admitted, a Foley catheter inserted, better meds given to you so you don't feel the pain of passing the stone. The nurses will filter the urine until you have passed the stone, but until you do, unless you have a catheter inserted, you could end up with a whole lot of damage to your urethra, like shredding, because bladder stones are like small crystal, sharp edges, cut like glass and really hurt.
I ended up not being able to pee at all and went in to toxic shock, had to be rushed to Emerg. no fun. Please, be well, look after yourself and keep me posted as to how it goes with you. Until then,
Hugs & Prayers