Question about a kidney stone....I am 35 with a history of uric acid stones. Most have passed uneventfully without medical intervention. Pain is usually rather mild.
As of 1 week ago I began passing a kidney stone. Syptoms stopped after 2-3 days, but I never noticed the stone pass. I have absolutely no symptoms now, no sign of infection. Just wondering if the stone could have passed, disolved or may be obstructive. Would I have any symptoms with a ureter obstruction? How long can the obstruction go before it damages the kidney, assuming I have no infection? Can a uric acid stone simply disolve without being passed (I had been drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice to help it pass).