Urology Community

Kidney stone of 7mm (uric acid stone)

Respected All,

I am 27 yr. male and I had a Kidney stone in May-2015, I got treatment by an urologist who supplied me medication so that the stone could pass out thru ureter but when X-ray and IVP done after 2 months medication the position of stone was above 20-25mm of bladder and it got stuck there due to its large size. Doctor then advice me to remove it thru ureteroscopy. But my parents were little bit worried about surgery. So we contacted one homeopathic doctor who gave me some homeopathic tablets and also advice to take juice of one herb root. I had done that also but still it pains during urine. So pls. advice me some perfect solution on that. Stone is of 7mm in size (uric acid stone) and its already 6 months has been passed while I am treating on that.
Homeopathy and herbs are NEVER going to solve this. You need to have that stone removed surgically regardless of what your parents think.
Yes I've just had my 7mm stone removed on Thursday  was in so much pain so you have too have it fixed by surgery don't delay mate