Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

Low Creatinine/creatine levels in urine? Urine analysis

I'm incredibly frustrated! I'm in a self-entered out-patient facility. I have no reason to dilute a urinalysis. I was told that I kept having a dilute UA (I am new to this program, but don't want to keep at it if they keep looking at me like I'm guilty when I know I'm not!). They came to this conclusion because my creatine level in my urine was anywhere from 8-15? They said normal is 20+? I don't know medicine, but I do know that I didn't tamper with anything! Could this be a health concern? Are there vitamins that can cause this? I drink about 2 liters of water per day; sometimes less. Please help me figure out why this is happening! Thanks so much, N.
1 Responses
I keep having dilutedUA's . Years ago .I had to provide UA's. For the Sevision of Child and family services. I never had a dirty but had many diluted UA'S . I did not drink excessive fluids. Nor did I have anything to hide or reason to dilute.1 cup of coffee and a pre and hour later would make me have a dilute . I fought this .Wnt to doctors and researched online. I took it to trial 2 times and was called a liar on the stand.  I did weekends in jail for 2 months knowing I haddnt done anything wrong . Many years later I am required to test again. And diluted UA's are rearing their ugly head again.There has to be a way to prove that I do not intentionally dilute my UA'S. PLEASE HELP!
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.