Urology Community

Low Creatinine/creatine levels in urine? Urine analysis

I'm incredibly frustrated! I'm in a self-entered out-patient facility. I have no reason to dilute a urinalysis. I was told that I kept having a dilute UA (I am new to this program, but don't want to keep at it if they keep looking at me like I'm guilty when I know I'm not!). They came to this conclusion because my creatine level in my urine was anywhere from 8-15? They said normal is 20+? I don't know medicine, but I do know that I didn't tamper with anything! Could this be a health concern? Are there vitamins that can cause this? I drink about 2 liters of water per day; sometimes less. Please help me figure out why this is happening! Thanks so much, N.
I keep having dilutedUA's . Years ago .I had to provide UA's. For the Sevision of Child and family services. I never had a dirty but had many diluted UA'S . I did not drink excessive fluids. Nor did I have anything to hide or reason to dilute.1 cup of coffee and a pre and hour later would make me have a dilute . I fought this .Wnt to doctors and researched online. I took it to trial 2 times and was called a liar on the stand.  I did weekends in jail for 2 months knowing I haddnt done anything wrong . Many years later I am required to test again. And diluted UA's are rearing their ugly head again.There has to be a way to prove that I do not intentionally dilute my UA'S. PLEASE HELP!