Urology Community

Lump on groin after Antibiotics?

I'm 19 years old, never had sex, however I was having right testicular and groin pain that developed slowly over a day or two. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with epididymitis. He prescribed an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory. The day after I started taking these drugs, the pain in my testicle did subside a little, but I discovered a lump on the right side of my groin and found it to be a little painful.

Could it be a lymph node swelling? How long will the swelling last?

Is this a symptom of epididymitis or should I be worried?
Is there heat at the swelling?  If so, go back to the doctor.  Epididymitims is normally a small area of swelling.  I suppose there could be enlarged lymph nodes, but antibiotics should cure that.  

Google pictures of direct and indirect hernias and see if it's a match for that.  
There was swelling in my testicle and that has reduced with the medication. The lump however remains but isnt painful anymore. Its a very slight lump so I'm not sure if its a hernia. Lymph nodes seem to be more towards the sides of the groin this is right on it, so I don't its a lymph node swelling anymore either.
The pain has reduced altogether, is this a medical emergency? I have finals this week and would like to hold this off until the weekend if possible.

Thank you