Urology Community

Masturbation Injury, chronic penile pain and discoloration

I am a 28-year-old male. About 8 years ago I injured my penis while masturbating. Just regular masturbating, aggressively though I guess. Immediately, a sharp pain ran down my penis and there was discoloration, on the underside of my glans. Today, I still have constant, varying degrees of pain, sharp, burning, which run from the tip of my penis to my anus. And I still have the discoloration on the underside of my glans, which really bothers me.
I’ve been to several urologists over the years, mostly disheartening – either they don’t see anything wrong with me, or they are at a loss. My theory is that I injured my corpus spongiosum, which runs in to the underside of the glans. I think my corpus cavernosum is fine. I have had a urethroscopy, my urethra checks out fine. The two diagnoses that seem to relate to my symptoms the most are pudendal nerve entrapment and non-bacterial prostatitis. Both are like mystery diagnoses, I think both are possible, but the underlying cause is the injury I sustained 8 years ago.
I will be getting a pudendal nerve shot in a couple weeks to see if the pain I am experiencing is nerve pain. I have been looking into Priapus shots (PRP injection) with hope of healing potential scar tissue from the injury, and aid with tissue and nerve regeneration.
Does anyone have a similar story or advice?