Urology Community

Meatus sticking together

Hello, my meatus has a slight red bump on the tip. I noticed it after I was diagnosed with chlamydia. I completed the antibiotic but it's still there. Don't have pain when urinating. There is a very small dot on the swollen area, sometimes looks like a very small white spot under the skin if I put the right light on it.

I saw my primary care Dr. and a urologist who said nothing is wrong but I can't stop looking at it and researching the internet.

Sometimes my meatus is stuck together from some sort of liquid. Not a lot of discharge though.

Today I opened the meatus and noticed the top area just inside the meatus has white skin compared to the pink skin everywhere else.

Any advice or help is appreciated.
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME ISSUE, and the tip is very sensitive! Please respond on if you have found out anything please this is ruining my life
Did you have any luck figuring this out? I am experiencing the same thing.
Have any of you had a prostate exam? A sensitive tip of your penis is a symptom of prostatitis.