Urology Community

My hydrocele story and question.

I had hydrocele surgery back in 2009. The testicle was three four times bigger. Now 6 years later after the surgery i have noticed that the testicle lays horizontal, it is still a little bigger than the other little lower hanging and i feel something like a soft lump above it.I have to tell that a year after the surgery i was playing a few times football and i had big pain in the testicle andabdomen . So i was wondering could this be testicular torsion and i didnt know about it because i saw that symptom of torsion is horizontal testicle? And this soft lump above it ? is this the tunica vaginalis that the doctor tied up during the surgery? i will be very greatfu of some doctor answers Thanks
Hello and Welcome.

You're looking for a physician to respond to your question? Sorry there are no active physicians on this forum.

On the top right hand side of this page you will see a box that will changes and often says, "Ask A Doctor." Click on that and you will be connected with a doc. Be aware that it usually costs money to ask a question.

Good luck. I hope you are able to get the answers you seek. I'm not qualified to answer with any certainty.

Take Care,
~Tuck