Urology Community

Not UTI so is it my kidneys?

I have been have urgent urination, diarrea, with plvice pain and right side of abdomen pain.  Then it went to not being able to urinate or have a bowel movement.  Urine test shows protein and leukoctye.  So doctor is sending me for a cat scan.  Does this sound like kidney problems?  or disease?  What does it mean to have that stuff in your urine?
These look like two separate entities. Proteinuria requires further evaluation. Large amounts of protein in urine may indicate a serious kidney problem. You need a CT scan and kidney function tests to check the status of kidneys.

The abdominal symptoms can be due to irritable bowel syndrome. Common symptoms include abdominal cramping or pain, bloating and gassiness, and altered bowel habits(alternate constipation and loose stools).
You should discuss both these possibilities with a physician.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.