Urology Community

Not able to urinate properly

Hi all...I am 24 year old female. from the past 1 week  I am unable to urinate properly, Initially i had to urinate in almost every hour..but now gradually the frequency has reduced but still i am unable to urinate properly.I feel a constant slight pain in my lower stomach(may be bladder) n feel a pain in my lower right portion of abdomin too... Can some one please suggest what can be the reasons..Though i have a healthy life style and i drink lot of water.

In addition to any UTI, other causes which may cause such symptoms are urethral syndrome, any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.