Odd curve in penis

I noticed about 4 years ago that I had a bend in my penis. I think at one point my penis was injured while cycling. When I asked my doctor about it, he suggested I had peyronie's disease, but that it was odd to find it in people my age (16). I looked it up, and many of the symptoms seem differant.

My penis is "always" bent to the left, including when not erect. My penis shows less of a curve when erect, but its not missable. The top right side of my shaft seems damaged and irregular. In fact that part of my shaft feels differant than the rest, it can become irriated when i apply light pressure to it. Since the "scarring" isnt on a perfect horizontal axis, my penis seems twisted counter-clowise when looking down at it.