MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

PLEASE DISCRIBE ANY POSITIVE RESULTS FROM A BPH PROCEDURE

I have read hundreds of posts and replies of bad results of turp, laser, green light, aquablsion, microwave, and other prostate procedures. Has anyone had one of these procedures and not received retrograde ejaculation or Urinary incontinence etc. Please respond only if you had positive results and please describe them.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It is possible that your question didn't find anyone who had turp, laser, green light, aquablasion, microwave, or other. Maybe if you ask about one particular procedure, someone who had it might respond and tell you how it went for them.

That said, on this site, often people ask a question and get their question answered, and then they don't come back. Seeing no responses here shouldn't be interpreted to mean nobody has ever had a good result from these procedures, it just might be that people with these experiences have not read back for the purpose of answering others' questions. It's helpful when they do, but a lot of times they are gone.

A friend of my family had a prostate procedure apparently due to a pretty urgent situation (I don't think he had lots of choice about the approach taken). The procedure they did, worked; the problem was fixed. You ask about "no side effects" -- my husband said he complained about having a "drip" after the surgery. I think that went away but don't know how long it took.

Perhaps someone with more direct experience will answer your question.
Helpful - 0
Really people no one had a good result with no side effects? Everyone had had experiences?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community