MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Pain From Foreskin Restoration

About a year ago, I started the process of foreskin restoration.  I fear that I may have tugged too hard on the shaft skin using the device.  Slowly I started to develop a pain in my upper groin (seems to mostly come from slightly above the testicles).  It is mostly on the left side, but occasionally also on the right.  It is usually a dull type of pain.  I stopped tugging, but a year later the pain is still present (although not as bad).  I went to the doctor, and they thought a possible hernia.  I had an ultrasound and they determined there may be a "small amount of fat pushing through."  The surgeon wouldn't do anything because if there is a hernia there, it's incredibly small and surgery could make it worse.  I'm not convinced that it's a hernia anyways.

Is there anything else this could be besides a hernia?

Thank you!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't know, but something similar happened to me.  Think it might be a hernia but not sure.  I definitely have a hernia on the other side though and I know tugging from that side (using TLC tugger seemed to make it worse).  Just ***** because I don't want to be circumsized and it also seems difficult to tug now :/
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community