Urology Community

Pain after jumping

Hi, Im 35 yo. For some time Ive been having some pain after jumping like 2 or 3 feet ex. after jumping a small fence or getting of a rock. The pain is not in the testicle area but behind. Between the scrotum and anus. Its a very sharp pain and lasts for about half a minute. Basically where doctors check for hernias when they tell you to cough. I will soon be having an appointment but wanted to check here first for suggestions.
The area between the scrotum and anus is called perineum and pain in this area can be due to many causes. It can be due to perineal trauma like during cycling, urethral trauma, urtehritis, prostate infections, gonorrhea, perianal abscess, anal fissure or fistula, bladder infections or any obstruction in the urethra. A detailed examination by a urologist along with a comprehensive profile of investigations is needed.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.