Pain in Groin. Now, blood in semen.

I have had groin pain moving from the left groin to left testicle for about two months.  I was sent for an ultrasound whch found a moderate varicocele on the left and mild on the right.  The urologist felt and said that they are both pretty small and that my pain is most likely a muscle strain.  Through stretching, I have managed to reduce the pain and it is starting to go away.  Yesterday, I had rust colored blood in my semen and then a few hours later, a red fleck in my semen.  The semen was watery.

My urologist said that this is probably unrelated but is sending me for a PSA test but highly doubts its prostate cancer.  I am 35, planning on having kids, and in good health.  No urinary symptoms at all.  Just the pain and now blood in semen.

IDEAS?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community