Urology Community

Pain in right testicle

I have been having pain in my right testicle for about 3 months. Its seems to be worse when im sitting or lying down and i have an office job so its pretty much all of the time. I have had all of the urine and blood tests and they have come back with no problems and i have had an ultrasound scan and that also showed there were no problems.Any ideas?
Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, varicocele, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones. Considering your symptoms epididymitis or orchitis need to be ruled out. Get an evaluation done from a urologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi Thanks for the reply. Sorry mines so late. My GP gave me medication for Epididymitis before he sent me to the urologist.He said it wont be a prostate problem as at 29 im to young. So it is probably Epididymitis. I still have the pain but the urologist says this is normal after treatment. but I had the medication in october and I saw the urologist in January He didnt examine me he just gave me a scan. I cant see that I would have the same pain after treatment and this is normal. I live abroad and English is the urologists 3rd language so i cant help but think this is why I am not getting the answers I want or need