Urology Community

Pain near appendix

I was at my local YMCA swimming, when i stopped i went to bathroom and peed and i had intense pain near my appendix of the front right side of my body, it was accompanied by blood. It hurt around that area for a while like 1-2 days then went away. Then i came home and i saw more blood in pee but without pain. I peed one more time normally. I had bloodwork done and urine test later after like weeks and everything was fine. Any clue what it could have been i am male 15 years old.
Im just wondering from curiousity nothing else. Kidney Stone, infection??
I had a similar problem.  It was just a stone.  No big deal.  But you're too young for stones, so see a urologist anyway.